Information about the International Exhibition and Conference of Innovative
Technologies and Discoveries in the Pharmaceutical Industry (INOPharma)
An International Exhibition and Conference of Innovative Technologies and Discoveries in the Pharmaceutical Industry (INOPharma-2019) will be held in Moscow on November 28, 2019 (Venue: Zubovskiy boulevard, 4, MIA “Russia Today”).
- INOPharma is a business conference dedicated to the issues of development and support of innovative space in the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- INOPharma is a platform for meetings and negotiations between innovative pharmaceutical startups and leaders of the pharamcy industry, investors and potential partners.
- INOPharma is an exhibition space (900 square meters) where innovative drugs, medical devices, equipment and technologies are presented. Booths are dedicated to Federal Authorities and Development Institutes, Education, Science, Industry, Startups, Industrial Clusters.
INOPhrama Conference is aimed at:
- Cooperation in the implementation of strategic trends of pharmaceutical and medical industry development;
- Support of young scientists’ initiatives in the area of creating innovative products, technologies and assistance in the project development;
- Building a dialogue between participants;
- Further integration of participants’ efforts in creation, introduction and industrial use of advanced science achievements at Russian enterprises.
The Conference will be attended by interested participants of the pharmacy market, medical industry, scientists, representatives of the heads of HEIs, public authorities, development institutes, financial and consulting companies, scientific, medicinal and patient community.
INOPhrama-2019 will be held at the site of the MIA "Russia Today" (Moscow, Zubovsky Boulevard, 4) is 5 rooms with a capacity from 30 to 300 people, equipped with presentation and sound equipment, and exhibition space, decorated in a unified corporate style.
Format of events: plenary session, discussion sessions, round tables, seminars, presentation sessions, master classes, business negotiations.
It is planned to hold press briefings on the stated and other relevant topics with the participation of Federal and industry media.
Planned directions for discussion at the conference:
- National project HEALTHCARE
- Drug provision and pricing;
- Digitalization in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Radionuclide drugs;
- Orphan medicinal products;
- Biomedical cellular products;
- Marking and monitoring system of drugs movement;
- New technologies in obstetrics and gynecology;
- Pharmacopoeia of the EAEU;
- Pharmaceutical engineering;
- Equipment for pharmaceutical industries;
- Business Protocol;
- Legal aspects of pharmaceutical companies.
The conference will bring together crucial participants of the pharmaceutical market, medical industry, authorities, development institutions, educational, financial and consulting organizations, scientific, medical and patient communities.
Registration for the event is provided only for from the pharmaceutical industry (the Organizer has the right to refuse to the person who submitted the application, without explanation).